Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oh the Easter Cuteness

My friends and I threw an Easter egg hunt this morning for the kiddos which was really an excuse for us to dress them up in their adorable outfits and take pictures.  Toddlers running around all cute and stuff hunting eggs has to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to my mother for hating that she put me in this Easter get up.


I get it now.  I really do.  Now it's my turn!  Although I think I have a little bit better taste than my mother but it was the early 80s so don't laugh.  The socks are AWESOME.



Addy teaches us to stop and smell the flowers:



She loved hunting Easter eggs.  Loved it.  She had a great time!

Any more eggs in there?


SCORE!!!!


Really.  Too cute.  And hilarious.

We ended the day with a ride on the swings!  Weee!


No comments: