Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jobless

Well I lost my job.  It's gone, and now I've joined the ranks of the unemployed desperately sending out resumes to a faceless email account hoping for a bite.  Ugh.  I've not been without a job in a long time and it's freaking me out a bit.  I was on such a regimented schedule and so busy all.the.time.  I basically had about an hour from 9:30-10:30 that I could just hang and sew or spend time with my husband watching TV.  Now I'm sitting here with all this time on my hands and I don't know what to do with it.  Besides job hunt...and sew.  I have been able to spend quite a bit of time with Little Sassy Pants which I love.  But the transition to unemployed is not an easy one for me.  I didn't realize exactly how much emotional worth I put into having a job.  This might be a blessing in disguise..a chance to regroup and find a job with a great company that is closer to home and allows a healthy life balance.  But for now...the search is on.

No comments: