Monday, June 14, 2010

And now back to the kid...

From birthday parties to pool parties, A is already have quite the summer.  Since her Grandma Thelma passed and left her a little something we decided to get her a swingset and a little wading pool for the backyard.  Which has turned my backyard to the local hot spot for the neighborhood toddlers.  LOL.  She's getting so big. 

She loves her new swingset!  It's a little big for her which is great so we can get a couple of good years out of it. 

This is the look I get for asking her to smile for the camera and look at mommy.  AGAIN.  

 I really don't think it gets much cuter than this.  I love the hat. 


We have quite the summer planned for her, and now that's she's older seeing her react to things like the pool and swings just really takes me back to the best times I had growing up.  Such a blessing.



No comments: