Thursday, June 17, 2010

Playdate!

Since I'm currently jobless....my new job is to score interviews and to spend time with my baby girl.  I am really so very thankful for this extra time I'm getting with her.  She loves it too, especially when we get to do fun stuff like have play date pool parties!  I met a good friend and her adorable little girl for a pool play date and A had a blast.  She was fearless in the water and loves that she can be mobile.  She even tried a little to swim on her own!  Her little friend T is the sweetest little girl ever.  Those two together were so cute!  I think they had a blast together.
She was so excited to "swim" by herself!



    
Playing before lunch time!

This is the look I get everytime I tell her to smile for the camera.  LOL.
Sharing secrets!

She's such a little girl.

No comments: