Thursday, May 27, 2010

Old Saybrook, CT

Although our trip to Old Saybrook, CT was a sad one, I decided to take Addy to the local beach one day for some fun.  I really love Connecticut and can see why Thelma loved it so much as well. 

I wanted to get some shots to hang up at our house for the husband since he grew up here so I took Addy around and we toured some of the local beaches.


This one was actually a private dock in an upscale neighborhood.  The cops showed up as I was leaving so I'm pretty sure someone told on me.  LOL.


This cracks me up.  She was trying to eat the sand before I got to her.

Addy LOVED the beach.  We spent about an hour and a half running around and she would have run right into the ocean if I had not been there to grab her.  The water was freezing but she didn't care.  She threw the biggest fit ever when we left, you would have thought that I was beating her.  She was so mad and COVERED in sand. 

I hope we can go back soon.

No comments: