Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let's talk about Mothers Day

Mother's day this year was sad for us because of the loss of Thelma just days before.  Mr. Lizzyjames was in Florida handling the details with his sister and  I ended up going over to my sister's house to see my mom and really just let Addy take the spotlight.  That is who everyone wants to see anyway.  LOL.  That kid can put a smile on anyone's face- I don't care how mad, sad, or tired you are.  She had a blast playing in my sisters flower beds and just being too cute for her own good.  My sister gave her some adorable tutu's for her birthday so she was able to run around calling herself a princess and feeling very proud of herself for picking the beautiful flowers.  Beware the cuteness it'll burn your eyes.  And she's wearing a dress that I made! 



She adores flowers.  I'm convinced she's going to be a florist.  :D

No comments: