Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stink Eye

Addy has a "stink eye". For those of you not familiar with this look it's a dirty look that you give to someone you don't approve of. It came out in full force this morning.


I dropped her off at school and gave her a book to read which she LOVES. About the same time, a little girl toddled over and took the book from Addy causing her to cry. :( That cry breaks my heart, but she has to learn to share so unlike my mommy's instinct to snatch the book back and give it to my deserving child, I took the book from the little girl and gave them each separate different books to read. The little book stealer joyfully took her book and went to sit down, but my precocious child was not convinced that this new book would be any better than the original book that she had been so excited to read. She went to the reading area, angrily plopped to the floor, and flung the new book to the side. Then she gave the little book stealer sitting across the way the dirtiest most evil little toddler stink eye I have ever seen.


I'm in big trouble when she realizes the power of a dirty look.

1 comment:

Jules said...

OOOH we totally have a stink eye as well. Hilarious and so true - She's so adorable.