Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tomorrow Addy is getting tubes in her ears...

Tomorrow is the big day. I am glad that she will finally have some relief from the ear discomfort. The doc said that more than likely she has had continuous fluid since about 2 months. That has to be uncomfortable. You wouldn't know it by looking at her though, she is such a happy kid.

I'm nervous about her being put under but I know that it's for the best. I hope it makes a big difference for her.

The doc even said that she may become more mobile once she gets the tubes because her equilibrium has been off. Her hearing is also affected at this point. He doesn't think the hearing loss if permanent though. I hope it's not. Poor baby.

So please keep us in your thoughts tomorrow. I will update and let everyone know how she is doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor addy! the tubes will be a good thing though. i always had horrible ear infections as a kid, i still have major ear issues...hopefully this will mean she doesn't have to!

looking forward to the update.