Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nine months!


Addy is nine months. I can't believe it. Time is flying way too fast for me. She still hasn't started crawling yet- but she is getting close. She likes to stand up and hold onto something for support. At her nine month checkup she weighed 19 pounds! She is 26 3/4 inches tall! It soo hard to believe that just nine months ago she was born. Everyday she is becoming more and more like a little girl. Yesterday- I came home from work late and she was playing in the living room and started scooching like crazy to come greet me by the door. :)



Here are some vintage Addy pics and movies. I've been reminiscing today.






This was a couple of days after she was born...she is soo tiny! All 6 pounds of her.



This is Addy at one month....










Three months...this dress is now a shirt!







One of my favorite pictures of Jim and Addy....










Of course I have to add a movie! This is Addy at 3 months when she was learning to coo.







No comments: