Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Addy's One year photo shoot

I hired a photographer to come out to the house and take pictures of us for Addy's one year photos. I think they turned out great! Sarah from Twenty20 Photography is new to the business and was very very nice. Here is the sampling!






I wanted to get a smash cake shot because they are just so cute! I got her a big cupcake and let her go to town. This was her first taste of real cake...

At first, she wasn't quite sure of it...

Hmm. This is pretty tasty...


OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOOOVE CAKE!!!! BEST INVENTION EVER!!! She was literally screeching with excitement and a sugar high...


Am I gonna get in trouble for this mess?


After that it was straight to the bathtub. :) She LOVES cake. A LOT.



..................................

I decided to do a little photo shoot of my own when her birthday outfit arrived in the mail. I couldn't resist. It was too cute. The tutu kills me...











Sigh. She's getting too big.

No comments: