Thursday, March 5, 2009

All she wants to do is dance...and drive.

So I went to a huge consignment sale last weekend and was able to find a lot of new toys for Addy. They were all very gently used or next to new and with a little antibacterial soap...whalla! It was like Christmas for her...and now my living room looks like a daycare.

She's been wanting to pull up so we got this nifty little walker that plays music and talks to her. She can hold on to the bar and play with the buttons! Little did I know that she is also an extraordinary dancer. I take full credit for her marvelous dancing skills. :)


And this just cracks me up... I got her this little car- I wasn't sure if she'd like it or know what to do with it but she's obviously smarter than I am. She looks like she's just enjoying a slow Sunday drive....no worries...she's so content...this video just makes me laugh.

No comments: