Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Eating socks and other fun stuff...

So I was working over the weekend and plopped Addy on her play sheet area with all her wonderful obnoxious singing toys hoping that these would occupy her so I could diligently accomplish my task list. I love listening to her babble and coo at her toys- it's soo cute! After a couple of minutes of me focusing on the laptop and Addy's babbles of bababananadada in the background- I look up and she is not on her playsheet- she has rolled all the way across the living room and was intently chewing and talking to her socks. Kids.


Socks: Much cheaper than obnoxious educational toys. If I would have thought of this sooner I could have saved some money at Christmas.

Later that evening, she had fun playing with the mirror. The dog, being the attention hound she is, had to make an appearance, too.

No comments: